The WSNS Board of Directors would like to invite you to renew your 2024 membership in the Washington State Neurological Society (WSNS). You can join both your state society and the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) in 2024 at a discounted rate through the AAN. While we encourage you to join both the AAN and WSNS, you can also renew your dues with WSNS only.
The WSNS plays an essential role in the local community by providing a variety of services and an annual education program that is free for members. We realize it is hard to sometimes see all that WSNS does for you behind the scenes. WSNS is a member-driven organization with a very active team of physicians who volunteer a considerable amount of time to help ensure you can concentrate on patient care.
What WSNS Brings To You:
- FREE registration at the 2024 WSNS Annual Meeting-details forthcoming!
- Collegiality through educational, political, and social gatherings
- e-News alerts focusing on timely local, regional or national health issues and an opportunity to post information and publish in our Newsletter about regional clinical trials for patients and clinicians
- Patient & physician advocacy through relationships with the state legislators and the WSMA that
pertain to all neurological specialties.
- Webinar and CME opportunities through WSNS and affiliates
On February 8, 2024, we had a live webinar “Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Optimizing the Management of Adults in the Era of Disease-Modifying Therapies” and plan to have more talks on different neurological specialties. Stay tuned…
Thank you for recognizing the importance of supporting your state neurology community and paying your membership dues. Your continued participation and financial support are essential as we continually strive to strengthen our organization.
On behalf of the Board Members of the WSNS, I would like to wish you all good health.
Pravin Khemani, MD, FAAN